If you have ever been a situation where your hot water isn’t working, you know how frustrating it can be. Not only do we use hot water to bathe with, but we also use it to wash clothes and clean our homes. If you think you need water heater repair in Concord, CA to fix your lack of hot water, call Warranted Plumbing Services! If you are looking for other services besides water heater repair, we also do water heater installations and replacements. To make an appointment with one of our plumbers' dial (925) 526-6230.
- Electric Water Heater Replacement & Installation At Warranted Plumbing Services, we are able to provide an electric water heater replacement and installation service.
- Heat Pump Water Heaters Interested in a heat pump water heater for your home? Our plumbing contractors can install one for you!
- High Recovery Water Heaters High recovery water heaters are great if you don’t want to wait for your water heater to heat up water.
- Hot Water Heater Boosters If you aren’t interested in installing a new water heater but want more hot water, we can install a hot water heater booster.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Replacement and Installation We are able to install or replace gas or propane water heaters in your home.
- Tankless Water Heater Installation Get an endless supply of hot water all the time when you get a tankless water heater installation.
- Water Heater Inspection & Testing To ensure that your water heater is in good condition, call us for water heater inspection and testing.
- Water Heater Replacement & Installation We are the plumbing company to call when you need quality water heater replacement and installation service.
Common Problems and What to Do
When your water heater quits working, it can bring your entire home to a halt. But, most water heater problems can easily be solved by an experienced technician without breaking your bank.
- Funny Smells in Your Water: Sediment that has settled in the bottom your tank could be contributing to the funny odors and tastes in your home’s water. This sediment collects as water passes through your water heater, and should be removed during regular maintenance.
- Cuts Off Too Quickly or Keeps Running: You probably have a thermostat problem if your water heater activates and then cuts off shortly after that. This happens because your broken thermostat is telling your water heater that your water is properly heated. Your faulty thermostat can be easily replaced by a professional technician.
- Running Heater With No Hot Water: If your heater has a broken heating element, it may run without stopping and without producing hot water. A professional can quickly replace your water heater’s element to get it heating sufficiently again quickly.
- Tank Leaks: When your hot water heater’s tank has a leak, the system will need replacing. Leaking and worn water heater tanks can’t be repaired and may lead to major flood damage in your home if not quickly replaced.
To get water heater repair for your Concord, CA home, please call our office at (925) 526-6230 to schedule an appointment.
Water Heater Replacement
Normally, water heaters can have a lifespan of 8-12 years. When your system needs to be replaced, our plumbing team can provide the detail and advice you need to choose the ideal system for your home. We go over all of your water heater choices, such as tankless models and energy efficient models, so you know you’re receiving the ideal system for your money.
If you’re looking for water heater repair in Concord, CA, call the Warranted Plumbing Services team to get service you can rely on. Our professionals deliver complete repair services that are both effective and affordable. Call (925) 526-6230 now to find out more about the water heater repair services provided by our plumbing experts.